Length: 01:52:35 (113 slides)
Attendees are eligible for .3 ABIH CM Credits, 1 AAHP CE Credit and .19 COC Points
Play Course Preview
- This course can be customized to your needs.
- Site licensing is available.
Based on the applicable EN and IEC Laser Safety Standards, this course will provide you with an understanding of the characteristics of laser light, the nature of laser hazards, and the meaning of the different laser classes. You will also learn about appropriate safety procedures, and recognize the importance of following them.
- Module 1: Characteristics of Light and Lasers
- Module 2: The Hazards of Lasers
- Module 3: Laser Accidents
- Module 4: Laser Classifications
- Module 5: Laser Risk Assessment
- Module 6: Laser Control Measures
- To appreciate the characteristics of laser light
- To understand the nature of laser hazards
- To know what the different laser classes mean
- To recognise the importance of following appropriate safety procedures
Course Enrollment Terms and Conditions:
Once payment is received, the purchaser will receive an email with a link that says, "PLAY COURSE". The course is activated by clicking on this link and confirmation is sent to RLI along with the name of the student. The student will then have 7 days to view and complete the training course and exam, if desired.
In order to receive a certificate of completion, the student must pass the quiz at the end of the course. If you do not wish to take the quiz, please let us know upon purchase. Only one certificate will be provided for each course seat purchased.
When the course is purchased after normal business hours, an email notification will be sent the following business day.