LAZAN™ Premium performs hazard evaluation and classification according to the ANSI Z136.1-2014 through computation or measurements, computes hazards pursuant to conditions 1, 2, and 3 from the IEC 60825-1, and calculates visual interference hazards and distances according to the ANSI Z136.6.
The software generates graphs of beam irradiance or radiant exposure for unaided or optically aided viewing and from visual interference, which are self scaling and labeled, and can be shown on screen, printed or stored to disk.
Laser parameters may be stored to disk, and printed as an extensive customized report, which may also be saved as text.
LAZAN™ Premium is compatible with Windows 7®, Windows 8® and Windows 10®.
View a LAZAN™ Premium Version Comparison (PDF)
View a LAZAN™ Premium Tutorial (PDF)Features:
This tutorial will demonstrate some of the basic functionality of LAZAN™ Premium.
- ANSI Z136.1-2014 examples
- Laser Inventory Database
- Customizable startup mode
- Checks for impossible input parameters
- For pulsed lasers, compares both average power and energy/pulse to MPE
- Calculates most hazardous distance from extended source lasers
- Displays MPE correction factors
- Visual interference levels
- Laser barriers
- OD for unaided and optically aided conditions
- OD needed at any distance from laser
- Lens on Laser
- Fiber Optics
- Diffuse Reflections
- Multilayered Pulse Groups
- Customized Viewing Optics
- Rectangular and Elliptical Beams
- Gaussian and Flat Top Profiles
- External Beam Waist
- Extended Source (Diode) Lasers
- Focused Beams
Site licenses are available.